PRINCE2 Foundation is the perfect starting point. It has no entry requirements and covers the essential knowledge required to understand the PRINCE2 method.
PRINCE2 Practitioner will teach you to adapt and apply the PRINCE2 framework to varied projects and allow you to become a registered PRINCE2 Practitioner.
It's ideal if you've already completed PRINCE2 Foundation (2009 or 6th Edition), or if you hold one of the following qualifications.
Project Management Institute (PMI):
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
International Project Management Association (IPMA):
- IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
You'll also be eligible if you hold one of the IPMA member associations' equivalent qualifications, including:
Association for Project Management (APM):
- APM Project Management Qualification (equivalent to IPMA Level D)
International Project Management Association USA (IPMA USA):
- IPMA USA Certified Project Management Associate (equivalent to IPMA Level D)
PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner Combined is ideal for PRINCE2 beginners who want to become fully registered Practitioners and save money by studying both courses in one.