This online course is the ideal next step if you've already completed PRINCE2 Foundation (2009 or 6th Edition).
You can also take this advanced course if you hold one of the following project management qualifications:
Project Management Institute (PMI)
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
International Project Management Association (IPMA)
- IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
You'll also be eligible if you hold one of the IPMA member associations' equivalent qualifications, including:
Association for Project Management (APM)
- APM Project Management Qualification (equivalent to IPMA Level D)
International Project Management Association USA (IPMA USA)
- IPMA USA Certified Project Management Associate (equivalent to IPMA Level D)
If you don't currently hold one of these qualifications, you can achieve PRINCE2 Practitioner status with the online PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner Combined course.
If English is your second language, we recommend you have an IELTS 6.5/ESOL Level 2 or equivalent, but we're happy to review your case on an individual basis.